Sunday, August 30, 2020

Cascade Complete Dishwasher Pods Review - ActionPacs Detergent, Fresh Scent

 

Cascade Complete Dishwasher Pods, ActionPacs Detergent, Fresh Scent, 78 count







Cascade is a quality brand dishwasher detergent that will clean your dishes thoroughly and leave your dishes sparkling clean. This was my first purchase of any type of pod detergent online or in a physical store. I have an older model dishwasher and was slightly anxious about using any brand detergent pod.

However, I am happy to report that Cascade pods worked great in my older model dishwasher. As you can see from the photos, I did not have any pod residue left over in the detergent container and the drinking glass is sparkling clean. Also, my shipping experience was great. As you can also see from the photos my Cascade container was not broken, chipped, or damaged in any way. Also, none of the Cascade pods were broken or pierced. I even emptied the container to make sure I didn't have loose detergent in the bottom. Everything was good. Overall, I am pleased with this purchase. I may even try laundry detergent pods next.


If you are interested in it, Here is the link to the product for you to view or buy: Cascade Complete Dishwasher Pods

No comments:

Post a Comment