Friday, August 21, 2020

Vibe 12-Inch Gel Memory Foam Mattress Review | Bed in a Box - Perfect Mattress

This is Vibe 12-Inch Gel Memory Foam Mattress | Bed in a Box - Perfect Mattress




 Alright let's start from the beginning, the mattress arrived in a box that appeared to survive some great battle. My guess is it was accosted by a secret society of ninjas sworn to a life of assassinating mattresses, no doubt hired by one of those big box mattress stores. But my mattress fought against all odds and came out the victor.


Once the box was removed I found the mattress quite flat and doubled bagged, I set forth to remove the plastic and free my new mattress from its infernal prison to which it thanked me by springing to life. I positioned my new mattress on my platform bed frame and left it to get it's swole on.

After a few hours, I revisited my mattress with a tape measure and confirmed it reached its full potential. Now it was time to try it out. After making my new bed I settled in for the night and my bed instantly molded to me like a warm hug from all directions. Not to firm, not too soft, just right. The one drawback is when you try to move in the night. Because the mattress molds to you when you try to escape it's harder than getting away from that stage 5 clinger girlfriend you had in high school 

Honestly, the 10-year warranty is fairly useless given the percentages they will refund versus the cost of the mattress but at the same time that is cool with me. Even if I got a few years out of this mattress I've gotten my money's worth.


If you're on the fence about getting this or getting one of it's high priced cousins the answer is easy, get this mattress, it is fantastic. Just hope yours too will survive the ninja attacks in route!

Here is the link to the product if you would like to view or buy: Vibe 12-Inch Gel Memory Foam Mattress

No comments:

Post a Comment