Friday, August 21, 2020

Whisper Organics, 100% Organic Mattress Protector Review- The Best Mattress Cover

 

Whisper Organics, 100% Organic Mattress Protector - Quilted Fitted Mattress Pad Cover, GOTS Certified Breathable Mattress Protector - Ivory Color, 17" Deep Pocket





Quality of the materials and workmanship are top notch. It's very rare to find a mattress cover that's all cotton (top sheet, filling, and bottom sheet), even less 100% organic (I'm accepting this seller's certification at face value). The product was designed for extra-thick mattresses, so the elastic "holder" on the bottom is not very tight even on my 15-inch mattress - the sides of the cover were pretty loose. However, because the top is slightly over-sized and hang over the edge, the top itself remained stretched and did not bunch up. I hope that because the cover is oversized that it will fare well after washing and drying and not shrink too much. As for sleeping on it, I immediately noticed improvement even on my high-end mattress. I felt more comfortable, not hot, not cold - just right. I think that's the benefit of all-natural materials over man-made ones. Also, I noticed that the price went up 10% since I purchased it, so hurry up and buy it - they won't last! Fantastic value even at the higher price.

In summary, I think this is one of the best one I got from Amazon

Here is the link to the product if you would like to view or buy: Whisper Organics, 100% Organic Mattress Protector 




No comments:

Post a Comment