Monday, August 17, 2020

Chic Home Duke 10 Piece Comforter Set Review - Complete Bed in a Bag Pieced Color Block Patterned Bedding with Sheet Set and Decorative Pillows Shams Included

This is Chic Home Duke 10 Piece Comforter Set Complete Bed in a Bag Pieced Color Block Patterned Bedding with Sheet Set and Decorative Pillows Shams Included



I only recently started writing product reviews. I depend on them so much when making a purchase so I hope this is helpful. 

First let me say, I love this set! I got a navy blue queen size and let me say I am very impressed. Product arrived within two days. When I received it, I like the look of the product  as the example looks. I washed the fitted and the comforter as that’s the only 2 pieces Ive use. I only use a sheet in the summer and I don’t use the pillow cases provided because I like silk pillow cases. I washed and dried the fitted sheet but I didn’t dry the comforter, I just let it air dry. This set is so soft and the comforter is light weight but definitely warm.   

It has a comforter, flat sheet, fitted sheet, 2 pillowcases, 2 sham covers as well as 3 decorative pillows. It is very soft and comfortable. It's just as pretty in person as it is online.

 I am very pleased with my purchase. I wish they had different designs because I would of definitely purchase again.

Here is the link to the product if you would like to view or buy: Chic Home Duke 10 Piece Comforter Set


No comments:

Post a Comment