Saturday, August 15, 2020

NOCO Boost Plus GB40 1000 Amp 12-Volt Ultra Safe Portable Lithium Car Battery Jump Starter Pack For Up To 6-Liter Gasoline And 3-Liter Diesel Engines Review -Great product

This is NOCO Boost Plus GB40 1000 Amp 12-Volt Ultra Safe Portable Lithium Car Battery Jump Starter Pack For Up To 6-Liter Gasoline And 3-Liter Diesel Engines




I did some research and went with this item since so many people gave it a great review. Now I know why, it is a great buy and very portable. A friend has a different type and his does not hold the charger for more then a few days. I took this to the desert and used it twice in a week with only one charge.

At first I was very skeptic about purchasing this product, I did my research and liked that it had several positive reviews. In the end I'm super pleased that I made this purchase. Works great! Easy to use! I saw videos online that helped be understand how to use it. My Ford Escape hadn't been driven in a while and it had a dead battery, the NOCO Genius powered it up right away! 

Highly recommended!

Here is the link to the product if you would like to view or buy:  NOCO Boost Plus

No comments:

Post a Comment