Saturday, August 15, 2020

Govee Interior Car Lights Review - Amazing in every single way

This is Govee Interior Car Lights, Car LED Strip Light Upgrade Two-Line Design Waterproof 4pcs 48 LED APP Controller Lighting Kits, Multi DIY Color Music Under Dash Car Lighting with Car Charger, DC 12V


Pretty simple to install. So far it's sticking on no problem, but if the adhesive wears off I'll just superglue it or drill tiny holes under the dash to screw it in.

I decided to hardwire it by soldering it to the front power outlet's wiring since I originally removed the outlet jack itself in favor for an aux/usb jack anyways, and I didn't want to waste my remaining outlet in the armrest console just to power them. It's a 12v source so it powers these LEDS no problem. They look beautiful, especially at night.

Definitely worth the money! Love the lighting. Fairly easy to install. Adhesive is definitely not sticky enough. I got some double sided fabric tape and use that, seem to work much better. Very happy overall

Here is the link to the product if you would like to view or buy: Govee Interior Car Lights


No comments:

Post a Comment