Sunday, September 6, 2020

Airthereal MA10K-PRO Ozone Generator Review - Totally worth money!!

This is Airthereal MA10K-PRO Ozone Generator 10000 mg/h High Capacity O3 Ionizer Machine - Fireproof Tested by SGS




I have an rv we are staying in while we build our new home. So with 4 dogs a cat and two adults the rv gets smelling very fast. We use this machine to remove all the pet orders and it truly works. We run this machine once a month and it removes ALL the smells. I also drive a lot with two of my dogs with me from SD to TX for work so my truck smells as well. I run the machine in my truck once a month and it does a great job removing the pet oder. I will never go with out one of these machines ever again in my life time. The O3 smell does take some time to clear out so be ready to open windows and to wait longer then you would think. But it is well worth the wait. Just remember to take the people, pets and plants out of the area you are cleaning. It will kill all three if you close them in the same area as the area you and using the machine. It will replace the O2 with O3 and suffocate them. So remember to remove the three “P” (people,pets,plants).

review imagereview image

Here is the link to the product for you to view or buy: 

Airthereal MA10K-PRO Ozone Generator 10000 mg/h High Capacity O3 Ionizer Machine

No comments:

Post a Comment