Saturday, August 15, 2020

AINOPE USB Car Charger Review - Fast Car Charger Mini Cigarette Lighter USB Charger Quick Charge Compatible with iPhone /Truly Fast Charging

This is AINOPE USB Car Charger, [Dual QC3.0 Port] 36W/6A [All Metal] Fast Car Charger Mini Cigarette Lighter USB Charger Quick Charge Compatible with iPhone 11/11 pro/XR/X/XS, Note 9/Galaxy S10/S9/S8


I've had several lighter adapters, all of them say "lightening fast" or some such selling nonsense. They all only reach "charging" status and my Galaxy S8 phone warns me whenever I plug in that "we're charging more slowly than usual."

But with THIS Ainope USB car charger, it actually fast charges my phone . 

When I am on the road, I did not have a slow charging issue for smart phone with other normal charging device. However, when I try to charge my wife’s iPad in my car, I have a charging issue because a normal charging device is so slow that my wife cannot use iPad once battery is gone. My wife cannot use iPad although USB cable is plugged in because battery is not charging fast enough while he is watching YouTube.


With this charging device, it is charging iPad really fast, and my wife can continue to use iPad in the car without bothering me driving 

One extra tip, I also purchased and use fast charging USB cables, and with these combinations, I see the super fast charging time for my son’s iPad in the car.

Here is the link to the product if you would like to view or buy: AINOPE USB Car Charger

No comments:

Post a Comment