Saturday, August 15, 2020

ABO Gear G01 Bins Bags Closet Organizers Sweater Clothes Storage Containers Review - Great Product to order

 This is ABO Gear G01 Bins Bags Closet Organizers Sweater Clothes Storage Containers, 3pc Pack, Gray, 8 Pounds

These are excellent storage bags. I ordered them to organize our sheets and blankets and it worked better that I thought. The size and handles make them perfect for what I was looking for.

I am using them to store winter clothes right now. They really hold a lot. I will order two more to store our blankets. They are durable and spacious. They fit right underneath my bed and looks very good. When not in use, I can fold them flat and put in my closet. These bags hold a lot of clothes. Very sturdy, amazing material and quality. These 3 holds 4 banker boxes of clothes . I dont think I need any more. And I have 1 left unused. With these storage bags I manage to give more room in my linen closet. 

Very impressed. I highly recommend these bags.

Here is the link to the product if you would like to view or buy: Bins Bags Closet Organizers Sweater Clothes Storage Containers

No comments:

Post a Comment