Saturday, August 15, 2020

TaoTronics SoundLiberty 79 TWS Earbuds Review - Everything you need - Great Bass & Treble Calibration / AAC HD Audio / Noice Cancelation / USB-C

This  is True Wireless Earbuds TaoTronics SoundLiberty 79 Smart AI Noise Reduction Technology for Clear Calls, Single/Twin Mode, 30H Playtime, USB Type C, IPX8 Waterproof, with Charging Case 




I have been using truly wireless earbuds ever since the first one was launched and I must say that these have been the most compact ones till day. As small as a candy. Sound quality is amazing too.

These earbuds became my day-to-day official use. Why?

The SOUND is great! Great Bass, greate Teble, once you wear them, you can feel the noise cancelation.
These earbuds are powered with the HD audio codec: AAC. You can feel the difference.
Because of the IPX7 I can shower with them and have no problems.
If feels nice in my ears,
I can charge the case with the same cable as my phone. USB type C. Thanks TaoTronics, USB-C is the future.
If you are in doubt , consider to buy this !

Here is the link to the product if you would like to view or buy: TaoTronics SoundLiberty 79

No comments:

Post a Comment