Sunday, September 6, 2020

Zojirushi NP-NVC18 Induction Heating Pressure Cooker and Warmer Review - 10 Cups, Stainless Brown, Made in Japan

This is Zojirushi NP-NVC18 Induction Heating Pressure Cooker and Warmer, 10 Cups, Stainless Brown, Made in Japan



Upgraded from Fuzzy as Fuzzy’s internal battery died and scratched inner pot(about 7 years). I cooked the same sushi rice with same amount of water in both cooker (Regular on pressure, Regular/Sushi on Fuzzy). Fuzzy did 5 minutes faster (the pressure doesn’t cutdown cooking time, but simply to do with the texture of the rice in my opinion). Fuzzy one came out a little bit mushier and fluffier. The pressure one is a little bit more chewy and nice(my personal preference). Although you can sleet harder or softener of your choice, this is only comparison with Regular setting. I will test the difference between Regular and UMAMI later.

The difference between this pressure one and non-pressure induction or Fuzzy is really base on personal preference. Fuzzy is good rice cooker and I am really happy with it, but I would spend more to invest this pressure rice cooker to someone like me eat rice 4-5 times a week. Fuzzy is around $200, non-pressure induction is around $315, and this pressure one is around $450 (all 5.5 cups).

Feel free to ask me if you have any questions about those two rice cookers.

review imagereview image

Here is the link to the product for you to view or buy: Zojirushi NP-NVC18 Induction Heating Pressure Cooker and Warmer 

No comments:

Post a Comment