Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Fahren 9005/HB3/H10 LED Headlight Bulbs Review - Bright and great projection.

This is Fahren 9005/HB3/H10 LED Headlight Bulbs, 60W 10000 Lumens Super Bright LED Headlights Conversion Kit 6500K Cool White IP68 Waterproof, Pack of 2



These lights are AMAZING! As someone who does extensive research before buying their products, I looked through an array of lights that fit the look I was going for until I found these bad boys. 

I just installed these and I can verify that it is at night and day difference between stock halogen headlights and these. Don’t hesitate buy today. The best part is they fit inside the low beams for the 2015 Ford F 150.


The high beams are easy to install but is kind of a hassle to get the LED at the correct 9 o’clock and 3 o’clock angle. The headlight is adjustable to get the correct beam angle within your distinct housing.

It is a little tight and I would highly recommend that you buy the extended dust covers to allow for extra breathing room but I believe it would work with the stock dust covers if you chose to do so. The size needed is a 83 mm.

I installed these without ever taking the tires off going in the back way leaving the headlights in place. I am not mechanically Inclined and these were rather easy to install.

I highly recommend and believe you will not be sorry.

If you are interested in it. Here is the link to the product if you would like to view or buy: Fahren 9005/HB3/H10 LED Headlight Bulbs 


No comments:

Post a Comment