Friday, August 21, 2020

Cordless Drill with 2 Batteries Review - GOXAWEE Electric Screw Driver Set 100pcs (Max Torque 30Nm, 2-Speed, 10mm Automatic Chuck) for Home Improvement & DIY Project

 

This is Cordless Drill with 2 Batteries - GOXAWEE Electric Screw Driver Set 100pcs (Max Torque 30Nm, 2-Speed, 10mm Automatic Chuck) for Home Improvement & DIY Project




I definitely highly recommend this cordless drill. I was pleasantly surprised to find out this also was a driver with a hammer function. It comes with a nice looking, high quality, sturdy case to keep the drill and all of its accessories. The accessories were a very nice extra including socket set, drill bits (general, metal, masonry), screwdriver attachments, a drill brush attachment, a long flexible extension adapter, and drywall anchors with screws. One of the best features of this cordless drill set is the dual batteries. I was so frustrated with my last cordless drill because it would always loose power at the most inopportune time and I would have to stop the project that i'm working on to wait for the drill to power up again. Because this set comes with 2 batteries, this problem is solved. I just replace the battery and continue on with my project. The battery charger includes a convenient quick charge feature. The Built-in LED Light illuminates your project surface upon drill activation, increasing visibility and allowing you to work in low light conditions. My old black and decker drill stopped charging and I was in the market to purchase a new one. I found this cordless drill kit and was very impressed with the price and all of its features. This cordless drill works so much better than my previous more expensive drill. I am pleased I bought this product. Overall, it is a great cordless drill set. I highly recommend and believe you will not be sorry.

If you are interested in it. Here is the link to the product if you would like to view or buy: Cordless Drill with 2 Batteries

No comments:

Post a Comment