Friday, August 21, 2020

Eureka RapidClean Pro Lightweight Cordless Vacuum Cleaner Review, High Efficiency Powerful Digital Motor LED Headlights, Convenient Stick and Handheld Vac

This is Eureka RapidClean Pro Lightweight Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, High Efficiency Powerful Digital Motor LED Headlights, Convenient Stick and Handheld Vac





Why in the world did I not buy this sooner? LOL. I have an old version of a Dyson for animals that I've had for over 10 years and it still is working great. But over the years the cord has been chewed and fixed and I have to vacuum basically every day due to the animal hair. And I finally just got so tired of pulling my big friend out of the closet and plugging it in and dragging it around I went on Amazon and shopped around and I came across this one from Eureka. I was a little worried about not getting a cordless Dyson just because of the fact that I've been a loyal Dyson fan for years but I am not disappointed in any way. It was super easy to put together and I charged it overnight before I use it for the first time and as you can see in the attached photo that was just from one use of emptying the bin! And trust me I am a very OCD cleaner and I couldn't believe that this little cordless vacuum found that much hair and dirt. I can honestly say I have not used my Dyson and weeks LOL. We put the mount on the wall and it hangs up very easily and I just plug it in when I'm done using it so it's charged up for the next use. So far I've had no problems on carpets or hardwood floors. I even recently took it out to vacuum out my car with all of the dog hair and it works pretty good except on some of the short prickly hairs which any vacuum has a hard time getting those up. I highly recommend this vacuum! 
Like I said I cannot believe I haven't had one sooner in my life. I am really happy with this product.

If you are interested in it. Here is the link to the product if you would like to view or buy: Eureka RapidClean Pro Lightweight Cordless Vacuum Cleaner



No comments:

Post a Comment