Saturday, August 15, 2020

Non Contact Forehead Thermometer Review - Digital Infrared Thermometer for Adults, Baby, Kids

 This is Non Contact Forehead Thermometer  - Digital Infrared Thermometer for Adults, Baby, Kids


This product has been great for monitoring my daily temperature. This has been great because it's so much faster than an under the tongue monitor. When I first unpacked it I made sure the first few times I used it I compared it with my previous thermometer. 

Just add AAA batteries and when installed correctly, it will beep upon closing the battery door then you’re good to go. It’s ergonomic and fits comfortably in your hand. If you want Fahrenheit readings — (keeping in mind it default is set to Celsius) pull trigger & when the screen comes up just push and hold the “set” button for two seconds. When “F1” flashes, just press “-“ (minus sign button) until it indicates Fahrenheit.

It was always within 0.2 degrees of my under the tongue thermometer. I wish I had gotten one of these so much sooner. I high recommend this product to anyone.

Here is the link to the product if you would like to view or buy: Non Contact Forehead Thermometer 


No comments:

Post a Comment