Sunday, September 6, 2020

AIRFREE P2000 Filterless Air Purifier - Home, Toxin Eliminator & Odor Cleaner Room Machine Review - 5 stars Gets the Job DONE!

 AIRFREE P2000 Filterless Air Purifier - Home, Toxin Eliminator & Odor Cleaner Room Machine With Night Light Needs No Hepa Filter, Fan, or Humidifier



I love that this has nothing to change. Easy as pie. Plugged it in and that's that. My eyes watered a bit the first day and I wondered why, but the second day is perfect. I have two and now ordered another larger one.

This unit, while relatively expensive, is quiet and efficient. I live in an older single-family home that was converted into 1 large apartment and 2 studios. The common gas furnace produces a great deal of dust year round. I also have 2 small long-haired dogs that shed (One much more that the other...) I've experienced a lot of respiratory issues from the dust, dry air and hair for the 7 years I've lived here. While this unit doesn't solve all of these problems it DOES lessen them. It stays on all the time, doesn't use a lot of power and is whisper quiet - so much so that I can leave it below my night stand next to my bed and never hear it running. It also doesn't require filter changes. I guess the only improvement I could ask for was if it could be designed to offer humitity features in the winter/dryer months.

Here is the link to the product for you to view or buy: Toxin Eliminator & Odor Cleaner Room Machine


No comments:

Post a Comment