Sunday, September 6, 2020

Nespresso Vertuo Coffee and Espresso Machine Review - Brings the coffee house coffees, into your home!

This is Nespresso Vertuo Coffee and Espresso Machine by De'Longhi



I had been putting off purchasing this machine due to some reviews stating that the coffee was not hot enough. It turns out that most of those reviews were for the original models. The new Vertuoline machines seem to brew a slightly hotter cup than the original. Granted it is not so hot as to scald you but who drinks coffee that hot? When I received the machine I was first very impressed with how it was packaged. After unpacking it I was delighted to see that it came with a box of 12 capsules, 9 coffee and 3 espresso. All of various flavors and intensities, it also explained what made up each flavor and used a 1 to 11 number system to tell you how strong the blend was, 1 being the weakest and 11 the strongest. The bundle also came with a fabulous milk frothier. The initial setup is very easy to follow, it tells you how to do a first time use cleaning and how to brew your first cup of coffee. I prefer more of a latte when drinking my coffee so that gave me a chance to try out the milk frothier that came with the machine. First after inserting the coffee pod and starting the brewing process I was delighted to see how the coffee and foam actually separated just as seen in the videos on the website. It only took about 45 seconds to brew the coffee and the frothier took almost exactly the same amount of time to heat and froth the milk. Thus if you drink a latte coffee start them both at the same time to get the hottest coffee possible. For a latte I recommend using at least a 16oz cup or mug so both the coffee and milk will fit. I tried various flavors and intensities both with and without milk. Once I smelled the aroma, saw and then tasted various blends I was hooked!!!! The quality of these coffees are as good as it gets when home brewing. I have since retired my previous machine and will never be satisfied with anything less than my new Nespresso machine and coffees. If you truly love coffee house coffee then why not make them yourself at home. Save time and money!!!! Once you try this machine I am sure you will love it just as I do!!!!

Here is the link to the product for you to view or buy: Nespresso Vertuo Coffee and Espresso Machine

No comments:

Post a Comment