Sunday, September 6, 2020

COOKSMARK 10-Piece Diamond Nonstick Ceramic Induction Cookware Set Review - Amazing pots and pans!

 

This is COOKSMARK 10-Piece Diamond Nonstick Ceramic Induction Cookware Set Scratch-Resistant Pots and Pans Set with Lids, Dishwasher Safe Oven Safe, Copper





I just purchased a universal pot/pan lid so I had something to cover my pans while cooking, which works fantastic with the set. Honestly, I bought this set for the colors, and the colors have not faded. I've never put them in the dishwasher though, I always let them sit until the pan is cool to the touch, In fact the directions tell u Not to use Any type of metal in them or even stack other metal pots on them cuz they Will scratch them and then they are basically no good. But they cook Beautifully, u dont need oil or butter for anything!!

**Pros: These are the best pots and pans I've ever owned. Food glides easily and doesn't stick to these, making them incredibly easy to clean; sometimes just a quick rinse and dry is all that's needed. No scrubbing or scraping necessary. At most just soaking for a bit first does the trick. Plus they're absolutely beautiful.
**Cons: The main con is that the metal handles get really hot pretty quickly, so be sure to use something as a barrier to grip the handle. Also, be aware that the largest pot is still relatively small.
**Overall: I've had these for 7 months already and am very happy with this purchase!**

Here is the link to the product for you to view or buy: Diamond Nonstick Ceramic Induction Cookware Set 

No comments:

Post a Comment