Tuesday, September 22, 2020

MOKOQI Magnetic Levitation Floating Globe with LED Light Review - Great Gift!

This is MOKOQI Magnetic Levitating Globe with LED Light, Cool Tech Gift for Men Father Boys, Birthday Gifts for Kids, Floating Globes World Desk Gadget Decor in Office Home/Display Frame Stand




I wasn't really sure what to expect when I purchased this, other than it looked really cool and might be a good way to teach my child about places on the globe. When we first opened it, it was much smaller than I expected, but that was just poor reading on my part. The globe portion is only about 3in around, so it's a little hard to see everything, but I can use a map online or another source to supplement. To get it started, just plug the the "c" shaped holder. Now, there's a sort of sweet spot you have to find to get the globe to levitate. Once it does, you can spin the globe, just watch it, or play with it. This would be a great in an office setting or for more mature kids. It's really awesome, but a lot of jumping on action around it makes it click up to the magnet at the top. I highly recommend this! It had all the adults at Christmas playing with it. Lol!

If you have interest, CHECK DESCRIPTION BELOW FOR PRODUCT LINK: MOKOQI Magnetic Levitation Floating Globe with LED Light

No comments:

Post a Comment