Monday, September 7, 2020

Delta Faucet Leland Pull Down Kitchen Faucet Review - Great faucet!

This is Delta Faucet Leland Pull Down Kitchen Faucet with Pull Down Sprayer, Kitchen Sink Faucet, Faucets for Kitchen Sinks, Single-Handle, Magnetic Docking Spray Head, Arctic Stainless 9178-AR-DST




There are 3 spray features: regular, multi.stream spray and the single jet spray with a water force field around it. Love that last feature for getting rid of those stuck on food pieces or dried gravy.

Keep in mind what ever setting you leave the spray on is what will come on next time to best to always switch back to regular. So many times I left it on spray and made water mess.
I love love this faucet with the pull out hose, soooo soooo easy to clean the sink or to fill my water filtering pitcher or to fill a pot on the counter.
I had a family friend install this so I wouldn’t know anything much about installing. But you can try to ask I’ll try my best.
It’s easy to clean and just looks beautiful.
I highly recommend it!

Here is the link to the product for you to view or buy: Delta Faucet Leland Pull Down Kitchen Faucet

No comments:

Post a Comment