Sunday, September 6, 2020

Toshiba TRCS01 Cooker 6 Cups Uncooked (3L) Review - with Fuzzy Logic and One-Touch Cooking, Brown Rice, White Rice and Porridge

This is Toshiba TRCS01 Cooker 6 Cups Uncooked (3L) with Fuzzy Logic and One-Touch Cooking, Brown Rice, White Rice and Porridge



My old rice cooker finally gave up on me so I have to find the replacement asap since I cook rice almost everyday. For me no rice no life.

I decided to get this one because I grew up in a household that used Toshiba brand for most of the electronic product we had.

This rice cooker makes the rice cooked in quick mode tastes better than the regular mode in my old rice maker. The consistency of porridge also better. Whenever I left my rice on warm for more than 5h,my old rice maker made my rice super dry turned into pebbles, but this one even after 15h still keeping the rice as good as it's just cooked.

Pros: better rice/porridge quality
Pretty and slick design.

Con: a little bit bulky
review imagereview image

Here is the link to the product for you to view or buy: Toshiba TRCS01 Cooker 6 Cups Uncooked (3L)


No comments:

Post a Comment