Sunday, November 15, 2020

Home Hero Copper Pots and Pans Set Review - Nice set of induction cookware

THis is Home Hero Copper Pots and Pans Set -23pc Copper Cookware Set Copper Pan Set Ceramic Cookware Set Ceramic Pots and Pans Set Nonstick Induction Cookware Sets Pot and Pan Set Nonstick Cookware Set



Love, love, looooove my new pot/pan set! Durable and VERY easy cleaning. Even my husband was amazed how well food rinsed off the pan with COLD water!!

I had a set of Guy Fieri pots and pans before this. While my old set was still trucking along pretty well for how old it was (about 6-7 years old), this set gave it a run for its money! Great copper set for the value. And it even came with a coupon card inside for a free item which I was super happy with! So I redeemed it for a free food scale. Very happy overall with my purchase!
review imagereview image

Here is the link to the product for you to view or buy:  Home Hero Copper Pots and Pans Set 

No comments:

Post a Comment